Thursday, August 30, 2007

French Fries Galore...and Abba?

After my crazy weekend, you'd think that I'd want to take a load off-- but no-- my busy social calendar continues! We had dinner at Applebees (the french fries and ice cream weren't bad) on Tuesday night for my cousin Mae's birthday. Then last night we had to go out to dinner at our golf club with some people from Mom and Dad's work. They were nice people and the french fries at the club were good (as always). But, after a lengthy game of peek-a-boo with the wait staff at the club, I was ready to head home!

Despite the late night, after a bath, I was ready for more fun with Mom and Dad. I finally got Dad to play that CD I have been eyeing. Really, now, who doesn't love ABBA? I think "Dancing Queen" is my new favorite song. Much better than the classical lullabies that Mom and Dad make me listen to at night. Enough with Baby Mozart... I am ready for the Baby Abba CDs or DVDs to come out!

Wow, I have to tell you, the world sure moves at a faster pace now that I can walk (almost run) everywhere. Too bad Mom and Dad can't keep up (I constantly have to turn around to make sure they are still watching what I am doing)! Luckily, Emma (my big gray dog) is always around to keep tabs on me. And my new favorite thing is to play outside-- so I head out the back door every chance I get. Whenever Mom or Dad open the back door, Emma, Marta (my littler orange dog) and I race to see who can get out first. They usually win....but some day!

2 comments:

Kiawahpops said...

Nick,

Grandpa Larry has the "Best of" CD in his Mini. I listen to it all the time before I go to play golf. Little know fact that Bjorn was a scratch golfer in Sweden before he formed ABBA and wrote teh music as a practice aide. ABBA is actually Swedish for Golf. Keep those french fry reviews coming.

MsAmanda said...

I think there is something about ABBA around this age. My goddaughter Claire (flowergirl in our wedding) LOVES Dancing Queen, and will dance to it over and over again. Its her favorite song.