Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Another Wednesday




I slept in later than usual today -- about 7:30. Nobody noticed when I woke up, which was fine. I just played with the toys in my crib for a while. Mom eventually picked me up and gave me a bottle. We got ready quicker than usual -- Mom had to get to her workout but first we had to drop the dogs off at doggie daycare. We dropped Mom off before parking the car and then Dad took me to baby daycare. I was so excited to be there that I took off for the toys as soon as Dad put me down and didn't even see him leave!

I've got a lot of work to do today -- playing, napping, eating (the usual). I can't believe how fast the day goes before it's time for Mom and Dad to pick me up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! How quickly they learn to type! I hope your day of napping, eating and playing was fun. I'm looking forward to seeing you on Sunday. - Aunt Tara

GrandmaKathy said...

We love your blog (even if we didn't know what a blog was until yesterday) and hope to read it every day. Love, Grandma Kathy and Grandpa John

Grandma I said...

Nick you have such an exciting life. Mom and dad must be so busy keeping up with you. See you Saturday at Mae's birthday. You have a big weekend so take your naps so you will be ready for lots of fun and excitement.

Love,
Grandma I

sue and the critter crew said...

Hi sweet Nick. Wow a year old and already you have your own blog, I don't even have one and I am real old.

You are a precious little roughneck just like you Daddy was.
You are a beautiful, amazing little boy.

You look just like you beautiful Mommy and handsome Daddy (only cuter).

Love and Kiss to you Sweetie.

Great Aunt Sue