Thursday, August 23, 2007

Nap Time and Bath Time







Well, I was having so much fun at daycare yesterday that I decided to skip my afternoon nap. Seemed like a good idea to me at the time, but apparently Mom and Dad didn't think so. I guess they don't like fussy babies that refuse to eat dinner.

Fortunately, I got my second wind after bath time and Mom and Dad had fun chasing me around the living room. They seemed to like it when I looked back at them and then laughed and ran away, so I entertained them like this for almost an hour. I was thinking it might tire them out, but turns out I was the one who got tired. So it was a quick bottle and then right to sleep around 8:00 p.m.

Speaking of baths, I have my last swimming lesson this Saturday and then a splash this Sunday morning in Minnehaha Creek. I'm not sure what that is all about, and I haven't decided whether I'm going to laugh or cry about it. So, you'll have to be there to find out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Someday soon I will teach you a funny thing to do on newspaper when you are running around after your bath. You could even do the same thing IN the bath. Your Mom will especially find that funny.

Chris McLeod said...

Oh, I need to be there for that.